Traveling with your scanner may have consequences.
It is important that you understand the laws where you are traveling and even the rules where you are staying.
What You Will Learn in This Week's Podcast:
- Different forms of travel have different rules when carrying a scanner
- Check your airlines for any prohibited carry on items
- If cruising, be sure your scanner is allowed on board
- Scanners may or may not be allowed in sporting venues. Be prepared to be stopped by security if attempting to bring a radio into an event.
- For Sporting events such as NASCAR, you can bring your scanner to the event.
- Scanner radios in countries you are visiting can be shockingly strict, or very relaxed.
- If you are traveling across the United States, be aware that each State, County, or City could have their own scanner radio laws
Find out more about Skip, Ducting, and Propagation on today's podcast.
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Thinks You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Links and Sources from this session:
Follow us on Social Media