Whistler has some new updates for the end of 2019 you might be interested in
While Whistler might have thrown in the towel on new radios, they have been busy upgrading the current TRX-1 and TRX-2 platforms, and released new accessories this month
In this podcast, we talk about the latest upgrades and updates to Whistler’s TRX-1 and TRX-2 Scanners.
We also look at Whistler's new antenna lineup, which is quite interesting.
What you need to know
- Features of the TRX-1e and TRX-2e updates
- What happens when you convert?
- How to upgrade to the new software.
- What happens to your weather button?
- Service searches unique to e-version: great for those outside U.S. and Canada.
- New products from Whistler: 3 new antennae
- Details and Specs for new antenna
- Links and Sources from this session:
- Bonus Material:
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Things You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Follow us on Social Media
Join our e-mail list!
Stay up to date on all of our podcasts and tutorials.