Are you curious about what it takes to put a scanner radio magazine together?
In this podcast we speak with Chuck Gysi, who is the editor of National Communications Magazine.
What you need to know
- Chuck's background and how he got started in the scanner radio hobby.
- What is National Communications Magazine?
- What radio hobby topics does National Communications Magazine cover?
- National Communications Magazine's approach to topics and news.
- Nat-Com is published every other month as an online publication.
- Chuck's role with Nat-Com and other publications.
- How to submit an article to National Communications Magazine as a freelance writer.
- The Mr. Scanner FCC Database: What is it?
- How to subscribe to Nat-Com.
Links and Sources from this session:
- Follow National Communications Magazine on the following social media platforms
- Scanner School Facebook Group
- Scanner School Support
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Things You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Follow us on Social Media