Many of you have submitted questions – today I answer a few of them!
If you have a question you would like me to answer, please leave me a voicemail at 516-308-2885 or by visiting www.scannerschool.com/ask
This month I answer:
- Alan would like to know about SDR software that will run on an Android Device
- Less has a question about frequency allocations above 774Mhz, setting up DMR in a SDS100/200, and would like to know about the Kraken SDR.
- Mason wants to know if programming all the sites for his local P25 Trunk system is the correct way to program his scanner.
- Roberto asks about the differences or advantages of using DSD Plus versus using a full-fledged scanner like the SDS100 or SDS200.
- Tim would like to know why some of the talk groups on his local P25 system are simulcasted on Analog Conventional Frequencies.
If you have a question about scanning, please visit www.scannerschool.com/ask and leave us a message via SpeakPipe or the local number on our website. We'll play your message on next month's #AskScannerSchool
You can help support Scanner School by visiting our support page at www.scannerschool.com/support
If you would like to ask a question and have it answered on future #AskScannerSchool, please submit your question here.
Links from this session:
(Some of the above links are affiliate links. Scanner School may earn a small fee, at no additional cost to you, if you use these links to make a purchase. This is a great way to help support Scanner School.)
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Thinks You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Follow us on Social Media