Many of you have submitted questions – today I answer a few of them!
Many of you have have been submitting their questions and today I am answering some of them.
This month I answer:
- Jim asks what can he do with that ethernet port connection on the front of the SDS200 Scanner?
- Garrett has been a longtime scanner listener of the CHP, California Highway Patrol, and would like to know if his scanner is setup correctly
- Les has two questions for this month:
- Are there any scanners that work like the SDS Scanners?
- How do you disable “Search with Scan” on the BCD436HP?
- Bill asks about a new radio system his county may or may not be moving to.
If you have a question about scanning, please visit www.scannerschool.com/ask and leave us a message via SpeakPipe or the local number on our website. We'll play your message on next month's #AskScannerSchool
You can help support Scanner School by visiting our support page at www.scannerschool.com/support
If you would like to ask a question and have it answered on future #AskScannerSchool, please submit your question here.
Links from this session:
(Some of the above links are affiliate links. Scanner School may earn a small fee, at no additional cost to you, if you use these links to make a purchase. This is a great way to help support Scanner School.)
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Thinks You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Follow us on Social Media