Many of you have submitted questions – today I answer a few of them!
Many of you have have been submitting their questions and today I am answering some of them.
Don't forget, you can join us on the first Tuesday of every month on our Live Q&A on YouTube and Facebook at 9pm Eastern US Time
What will you learn this week?
This month I answer:
- What are some troubleshooting tips to improve audio quality and overall reception on a Uniden scanner?
- Can Unication G-series pagers support Motorola type 2 systems?
- What can someone do or what antenna can they buy if the scanner app on their cell phone is picking up more than their actual scanner radio?
- Is it worth putting a scanner in your car if most of what you scan is digital?
- What SDR antenna would I recommend?
If you have a question about scanning, please visit www.scannerschool.com/ask and leave us a message via SpeakPipe or the local number on our website. We'll play your message on next month's #AskScannerSchool
You can help support Scanner School by visiting our support page at www.scannerschool.com/support
If you would like to ask a question and have it answered on future #AskScannerSchool, please submit your question here.
Links from this session:
(Some of the above links are affiliate links. Scanner School may earn a small fee, at no additional cost to you, if you use these links to make a purchase. This is a great way to help support Scanner School.)
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Thinks You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Follow us on Social Media