Many of you have submitted questions – today I answer a few of them!
What you need to know
- Many of you have have been submitting their questions and today I am answering some of them.This month I answer:
- What is the best broadband bay station antenna on the market, and the top-performing mobile scanner?
- What SDR dongle do I use?
- How to find out if the radio in your area is encrypted.
- Is it possible to get around control channel delays?
- How can you fix it if you are getting no signal from something you know is an active channel?
- Is it possible to set up your own private scanner broadcast to listen to on your own home system or on your cell phone?
If you have a question about scanning, please visit www.scannerschool.com/ask and leave us a message via SpeakPipe or the local number on our website. We'll play your message on next month's #AskScannerSchool
You can help support Scanner School by visiting our support page at www.scannerschool.com/support
If you would like to ask a question and have it answered on future #AskScannerSchool, please submit your question here.
Links from this session:
(Some of the above links are affiliate links. Scanner School may earn a small fee, at no additional cost to you, if you use these links to make a purchase. This is a great way to help support Scanner School.)
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Thinks You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Follow us on Social Media
Join our e-mail list!
Stay up to date on all of our podcasts and tutorials.