Many of you have submitted questions – today I answer a few of them!
What you need to know
This month I answer:
- What GPS should be used on the SDS100 & SDS200
- Why is my USB hub transmitting?
- Why can't I unlock banks on my PRO-2055?
- Should I trade in my BCD436HP for an SDS100?
- Does it look like a SDS100 or SDS200 will be required to monitor the Alameda County Trunk System in California?
If you would like to ask a question and have it answered on future #AskScannerSchool, please submit your question here.
Please support the Scanner School podcast. Visit www.scannerschool.com/support to see how you can help us. Some of the ways you can support us won't cost you any additional money!
Links from this session:
(Some of the above links are affiliate links. Scanner School may earn a small fee, at no additional cost to you, if you use these links to make a purchase. This is a great way to help support Scanner School.)
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Thinks You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Follow us on Social Media
Join our e-mail list!
Stay up to date on all of our podcasts and tutorials.