Whistler's Signal Stalker and Spectrum Sweeper
Do you want to know how to use Whistler’s signal stalker or spectrum sweeper functions?
In this episode, I will explain how to access and use these features, the options you have, use cases, and more.
What You Will Learn in This Week's Podcast:
- The signal stalker and spectrum sweeper features are found on many RadioShack Pro series scanners, as well as GRE Whistler object-oriented scanning.
- Signal Stalker and spectrum sweeper are the same.
- The scanner will rapidly search for a strong signal that’s coming through at a set value over the noise floor.
- Signal Stalker is not a solution for finding frequencies while traveling, similar to Uniden close call.
- As a refresher, an example of how to use these types of features is tuning into a traffic or news helicopter overhead.
- You can also use it to listen in to sporting events, construction sites, department store security, and more.
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Thinks You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Links and Sources from this session:
Follow us on Social Media