In today’s episode, I will talk about budget-friendly P25 scanners.
We will also cover some limitations when trying to stick within our make believe budget.
What You Will Learn in This Week's Podcast:
- When it comes to buying scanners, everybody has different budgets
- For this exercise, I’ve set a budget of $300
- At this price point, we will only be able to afford a Phase 1 Scanner
- There are some scanners in our make believe budget that are current and can be bought new today
- We will be reviewing Radio Shack, GRE, Whistler, and Uniden Scanners
- Simulcast and updated features will not be supported in this budget
- Even with these limitations, we will have a nice list of great scanners that we can afford
Are you looking for your first scanner radio?
Download our new e-guide, “5 Thinks You Need to Know Before Buying Your First Scanner”. This free PDF is about 30 pages long and has 5 things you should look for, plus a few extra bonus items to make sure you make an educated purchase.
Links and Sources from this session:
Follow us on Social Media